Now for the questions about the songs you can use the same rules as the "your soundtrack" note.
1. Open your library (iTunes)
2. Press shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that plays
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button....
6. Don't lie
1. What do you want to be when you get older?
Sons and Daughters--The DecemberistsWhen we arrive, sons and daughters, we'll make our homes on the water
2. How do people see you and your significant other?
All that Jazz--ChicagoCome on now, we're going to paint the town...and all that jazz
3. What are you afraid of?
From My Own True Love (Lost At Sea)--The DecemberistsFourscore years, living down in this rain swept town. Sea salt tears swimming round as the rain comes down. Mr Postman, do you have a letter for me? Mr Postman, do you have a letter for me? A letter for me, a letter for me, from my own true love, lost at sea
4. What do you think of your friends?
How Far We've Come--Matchbox 20Let's see how far we've come
5. What do you think of your significant others ex?
I'm Gonna Getcha--Shania TwainDon't want you for the weekend, don't want you for the night
6. How do you feel about yourself?
Follow the Spiders--Harry and the PottersWe've got to follow the spiders into the forbidden forest
7. How do you feel about your life?
That don't Impress me much--Shania Twain *I don't actually listen to Shania twain very much if at all. It just came up twice randomly*
You've got being right down to an art. You think you're a genius, you drive me up the wall, you're a regular original know-it-all. Oh, oh you think you're special. Oh, oh you think you're something else
8. What does your significant other think of you?
No Mermaid--ShayeI was swinging from the centre of the ceiling, you were afraid to give in, I said I'll always live for this feeling, and you said never again
9. How do you feel about highschool?
Cornelius Fudge is and ass--Harry and the PottersYou can convince yourself that the Daily Prophet has a clue, but I think the Quibbler has a better grip on the truth
Nah...the super school wasn't that bad.
10. What do you honestly think of the person you dislike the most?
Yankee Bayonet--The DecemberistsLook for me when the sun bright swallow sings upon the birch bow high.
11. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex?
Unloved--Jann Arden & Jackson BrowneAll the stars have fallen from the sky, and everything else in between, the satellites have closed their eyes, the moon has gone to sleep
...Heck no never
12. What did you think of your last kiss?
I feel Fantastic--Johnathan CoultonDriving on drugs feels better when they're prescription, all I know, the world looks beautiful, the world looks so damn beautiful
...Uh yeah still no first kiss
13. What did you do last night?
Give Peace a Chance--AerosmithAll we are saying is give peace a chance
...On the Simpsons the other day they said "Oh it's one of those nonsense phrases, like ramalamadingdong or Give peace a chance
14. What do you honestly think of facebook notes?
I don't believe in time--Hootie and the BlowfishTime, why you walk away?
...I waste my time on them.
15. What will be your last words?
I Don't Wanna Die Today--ShayeI don't wanna die today
16. Whats your favorite thing to do?
Master of the House--Les MiserablesMaster of the house, isn't worth my spit
17. How will your summer go?
Imagine--John LennonImagine all the people living for today
18. Will you have kids?
Climb Every Mountain--The Sound of MusicClimb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow till you find your dream. A dream that will need all the love you can give
19. How do you feel about your significant other?
Shut up and Drive--RihannaCan you handle the curves can you run all the lights
20. Finally, Whats one thing you hate?
Major Tom (Coming Home)--Peter SchillingSend me up a drink, jokes Major Tom. The count goes on. 4, 3, 2, 1.
...Haha send me up a drink...actually I read on the internets that they didn't actually fly drunk, they have a certain amount of time between when they're allowed to drink and when they actually fly.